Monday, May 25, 2009

Luggage Cover

I'd picked the "red hibiscus"

I am so excited to going back in Philippines this year. I researched how to clean the luggage properly; also I tried to googled if there is such thing "luggage cover" I was correct of thinking about it. I ordered, the original price was $19.98 but it is on sale. it is now $15.98 + $5.98 for shipping. total its only $21.93 >>>


It is a good idea to cover up your luggage to prevent from dirt,stain and scratch. also it can prolong the life of your luggage.

if you want to buy a luggage cover here's the website:www.bookofjoe.com

1 comment:

rakyatindonesia said...

hi.. I'm from Indonesia. sorry, my english language is bad. I like your article and I want to be your friend. if you want to be my friend, I will happy.& I hope you want to visit my blog at indo-online and if you want somethings about blogging and social problems, you can visit my blog at blog rakyatindonesia if the difficulties in language, you can use google translator, to translate my post.thank's friends